New Member Checklist
Welcome to the Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce!
Every business is different, and we get that! Our number one asset is access and our team works with area businesses by facilitating connections to people or solutions that will help them grow and remain profitable, by working with local government and area partners to support business growth, and by serving as a clearinghouse of information to create new opportunities.
Use this checklist to ensure you get the most of your Chamber membership!
- Read the Member Messages newsletter sent to your inbox every week. This is where members share their news and events with the Chamber community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- View our Calendar of Events to view all the possibilities such as networking, ribbon cuttings, special events and more. Follow us on social media to keep updated with all things GARCC!
- Connect with Courtney Thompson, our President & CEO, for sponsorship opportunities at all of our events. Aligning with the Chamber can help push your business further.
- Consider partnering with the Chamber on your marketing initiatives. Possibilities include email and website banners, online ads and more! There are a variety of options to fit every budget.
- Attend or host networking events to promote you and your business.
Contact the Chamber
We are here to help! We want to make sure you get the most out of your chamber membership. If you have any questions please connect with us at email@example.com or 540-324-1133.