Member Messages Newsletter
Member Messages is a weekly email sent out to the entire Chamber membership database. This email is comprised of member submissions that could include special events, news, employee highlights, etc.
Not sure what the newsletter looks like? View a past example here!
- Due by 5pm each Friday, for a Tuesday delivery in Member Messages.
- Selection of submissions are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When submitting, please include the following:
- Your business or company logo (800 x 800), that will be seen in the left column of the newsletter.
- A 50 word description, for the right column. There will be a ‘read more’ link at the end of the 50 word description. You must Include a .pdf or website link.
- Submissions of sales ads or sales information will not be approved. Member messages are intended to be informative regarding educational information, events, ground breakings or ribbon cuttings.
- GARCC reserves the right to edit press releases and articles to remain within the space allowed for each article.
- GARCC does not review submissions for grammatical or spelling errors.
- GARCC reserves the right to decline any submission with no explanation or notice.