Leadership Greater Augusta
Leadership Greater Augusta is a 9-month intensive training program for emerging and existing leaders; LGA builds the needed skills, knowledge, motivation and vision to develop a stronger community.
The purpose of Leadership Greater Augusta is to advance positive, progressive and orderly business and professional development in the Greater Augusta Region by achieving the following:
1. Educate potential and existing business and community leaders through exposure to diverse realities, personalities, and challenges in the community.
2. Develop and enhance visionary leadership skills through in-depth training.
The objectives of Leadership Greater Augusta include the following:
1. Inform participants about the Greater Augusta region’s history, government, economy, social issues, needs and opportunities, and the existing processes for dealing with them;
2. Introduce participants to, and establish a dialogue with, each other and current leaders in the Greater Augusta Region;
3. Encourage participants to participate in future activities, which contribute to the growth and betterment of our community;
4. Train participants to be visionary leaders and prepare them for higher level leadership roles in the community.
Applications for Class 2020 are available for download HERE.
Applications are due to the Chamber office by 5pm on July 12, 2019. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Session - July 8th, 4:00pm, Briar Knoll Court in Fishersville. This is a session to offer information to help you with the application process.
If you or your business would like to sponsor this program a variety of sponsorship levels are available, you can review them HERE.
For more information contact 540-324-1133 or email to email@example.com.