Leadership Greater Augusta
Leadership Greater Augusta is a 9-month intensive training program for emerging and existing leaders; LGA builds the needed skills, knowledge, motivation and vision to develop a stronger community.
The purpose of Leadership Greater Augusta is to advance positive, progressive and orderly business and professional development in the Greater Augusta Region by achieving the following:
1. Educate potential and existing business and community leaders through exposure to diverse realities, personalities, and challenges in the community.
2. Develop and enhance visionary leadership skills through in-depth training.
The objectives of Leadership Greater Augusta include the following:
1. Inform participants about the Greater Augusta region’s history, government, economy, social issues, needs and opportunities, and the existing processes for dealing with them;
2. Introduce participants to, and establish a dialogue with, each other and current leaders in the Greater Augusta Region;
3. Encourage participants to participate in future activities, which contribute to the growth and betterment of our community;
4. Train participants to be visionary leaders and prepare them for higher-level leadership roles in the community.
View detailed Program Information HERE.
Applications for the Class of 2022 are closed.
If you or your business would like to sponsor this program a variety of sponsorship levels are available, you can review them HERE.
For more information contact 540-324-1133 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.