State Farm Insurance Account Representative
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join our winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commissions and Bonus). We seek an energetic person interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and supportive environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
* Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
*Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
* Follow up with prospects and customers to help take care of their insurance and financial services needs.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive:
* Salary plus commission
* Sales bonus opportunities multiple times throughout the year.
* Paid Time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
* Growth potential/ opportunity for advancement
* Health Insurance
* Mentorship and training
* Marketing opportunities within the Agency customer base and prospecting leads purchased by the agent
* Brand recognition of the number 1 insurance company in the country
* State Insurance Licenses (Property & Casualty and Life & Health) or the ability to obtain them quickly.
* Self - driven
* Strong work ethic
* Reliable and works well individually and with a team
* Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
* Must be available to work M-F 9am-5pm.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, this is the job for you.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm Agents' employees are not employees of State Farm.