Market Center Administrator (MCA)
The MCA is a critical member of the Market Center leadership team, which also includes the Operating Principal (OP) and the Team Leader (TL). In collaboration with this team, the MCA uses the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative to collaboratively drive the Market Center to profitability through growth in market share. Additionally, this leadership team drives the Career Growth Initiative (CGI) in the Market Center. They lead associates to set goals, point associates to the production solutions that will enable them to achieve their goals and then engage associates in weekly conversations to keep them on track with their goals.
- Knows the systems, tools, and conversations of the Growth Initiative and Career Growth Initiative
- Strategic, supportive leader
- Full charge bookkeeper
- 1–3 years industry, financial, administrative, and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented and a positive, proactive problem-solver
- Detailed oriented
- Technologically savvy
- High school graduate, college graduate preferred
We at Keller Williams are frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Commonwealth Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and a friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Commonwealth is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.